Date: 30 Apr 2006 09:21:34 -0600
From: Martin Hammer mfhammer@...
Subject: Re: GSBN: Tom Hahn nomination

I add my vote for Tom Hahn to be added to GSBN.  In addition to what has
already been said (former TLS Editor, architect and builder of SB/Natural
buildings)  Tom is also an educator, at the college level and more broadly,
and maintains a strong interest in all things solar.  He believes that straw
bale and natural building can also be good architecture (as many on this
list do) and proves it with his buildings (see www.ssiarch.com for those
interested).

Martin Hammer
California