From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of Graeme
North
Sent: Monday, 1 May 2006 1:27 PM
To: GSBN
Subject: GSBN:Re: Fire test

Hi Bruce

For my money at least on rig to test would be two string bales on the
flat
with 3 coat lime plater without mesh (exterior) and earth plaster inside
-
this to me is the best design environmentally we can give that will
withstand a wide  range of weather conditions.
For strong environmental reasons we must reduce cement use in our
buildings,
and to do a test that will probably lock us into its use if we are
relying
on this test for consent purposes seems a really big  backwards step to
me.

Best

Graeme,