Re: GSBN:FW: corrections to 2006 Resource Guide

G 'day All

I would second Alex for GSBN, we have communicated for several years now and
he is doing good work with straw bale in Israel.  Alex also has some great
contacts in Africa and I hope to meet him there some time next year.

Looks like GSBN is moving nicely along these days.

Kind regards
John Glassford
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions
61 2 6927 6027