From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...]On";>mailto:GSBN@...]On</a> Behalf Of Paul Lacinski
Sent: 02 May 2006 02:51
To: GSBN
Subject: Re: GSBN:Lime Wash

Hi Jeff,

I have sprayed limewash with an airless paint sprayer, with mixed
results.  The key seems to be to get a large enough orifice so that
the lime particles don't cause it to clog.  The normal orifice that
came from the rental yard was too fine.  It did apply the material
with a reasonable degree of impact, which seems helpful.  It wasn't
quite successful enough that we kept doing it, though for a project
this large I would probably look into it again.

But really, I would agree with Bill.  I've only seen silicate paint
in action once, but it definitely seemed an improvement over limewash.

Paul

--
Amy Klippenstein
Paul Lacinski