Re: GSBN:Lime Wash

Jeff,
I would really suggest that you run a few tests or simulations of
what you plan to do before you jump into it.  Beyond the application
I think you want to make sure that you've got something that won't
dust or rub off.  I agree with Barbara totally when she talked about
the rubbing in circular motions as being important to success.
Another way of saying it might be burnishing and in my experience it
makes a difference.

Bill

Athena & Bill Steen
The Canelo Project