GSBN:Re: Earth mix/earth plaster gun

Hi Friends -  someone may be able to help me

 - I'm looking for the make/model and/or specifications or points to look
out for in a machine set up that will mix and spray on large quantities of
earthen plaster mix or cob type mix -
I want to be able to use clay, sand, fines (gravel up to say 8 mm) and chaff
or chopped straw in the mix as well as possibly lime to make coarser mixes
that I can pump and spray onto walls,  as well as fine finishing plasters

Does anybody have any suggestions as to what machines may be available and
where? And any comments on any particular models?

Many thanks in advance ,

Graeme,
Graeme North Architects,
49 Matthew Road,