Re: GSBN:Fw: The First Strawbale house in Sri Lanka

Greetings Helen and Per,

We were very interested in your report of the first straw-bale house in
SriLanka and presume that Chris Magwood and crew in Canada are issuing an
invitation for them to attend the September conference.

Matts and I are most interested to find out details of the hand baler they
designed, and wonder if you know more about that.  If not, we can write to them
directly if you send us their e-mail address.

Thanks, and again, greetings to you both from Tucson,
Judy and Matts

In a message dated 5/3/2006 5:39:27 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
imagine@...:

> Subj: GSBN:Fw: The First Strawbale house in Sri Lanka
>  Date: 5/3/2006 5:39:27 PM US Mountain Standard Time
>  From: imagine@...
>  To: GSBN@...
>  Sent from the Internet
>

> Hi everyone,
> today we have received this email from a Sri Lankan man who, with his
> Japanese colleague, has built a strawbale house in Sri Lanka as part of a community
> project they have been working on for many years. they would like to share
> this with the wider strawbale community, so i am passing his email onto you
> all.
> regards,
> Per &Helen Bernard
>
> www.unicornhouse.net

Judy Knox and Matts Myhrman
Out On Bale
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, Az  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

Each of us can and must champion the evolutionary breakthroughs necessary to
sustain all life.  The journey of a champion is difficult, AND our access to a
joyful life.
Judy Knox