Re: GSBN:Re: Earth mix/earth plaster gun

Graeme,

        I use a 12 cubic ft. Stone  mortor mixer with a Honda engine (10 HP,
I think) abd a KwikSpray carousal  pump (made in Ohio, USA).  They both work
great for mixing and spraying  earthen plaster.  The pump will spray 1 Sq. Ft.
1 in. think in less  than 10 seconds
if speed is what you are looking for.  It also throws it on with alot  of
pressure and gets a very postive bond on straw bale.

Cheers
Frank Meyer