Re: GSBN: Fire test

Lars, Joergen, and other GSBN's

At present I am in the preparation stage of at least 2 houses in
Amsterdam with 4 stories at least one of these houses will have SB
walls (non load bearing) According to the Dutch building standards
critical separations for the escape route require 90 minutes. Therefore
a 2 hour test would not be such a bad idea.

I think one of the reasons for the 90 minute requirement is that there
is a possibility that these 4 story houses could be separated into
several apartments in the future.

Rene