Re: GSBN:Moisture research

<x-charset iso-8859-2>
Bruce,

I don't know why, but this link does function for me. I would really like
to receive your questionaire. Here are my three addresses- it should get
through on one of them.

kuba@...
kuba77@...
sharon.najarian@...

Hope this helps and many thanks for your efforts to get the questionnaire
back to me.

Kuba

> On May 9, 2006, at 3:19 AM, Jakub Wihan wrote:
>
>> Rikki,
>> I believe that the research you are interested in has to do with
>> testing material's ability to absorb and release moisture from the
>> surrounding environment. Tim Padfield did such testing for his PhD
>> thesis:
>>
>> <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.padfield.org/tim/cfys/phd/phd-indx.php";>http://www.padfield.org/tim/cfys/phd/phd-indx.php</a>
>>
>> pages: 63-91
>>
>> He calls this property humidity buffering capacity. Page 91 shows a
>> graphic summary for materials like clay, lime, wood, wool, etc.. I
>> found all Padfields articles very interesting. He gives among others
>> good basic overview on humidity meters:
>

> Jakub --
>
> Maybe it's just me, but I cannot access that site at all -- my search
> engine just freezes.
>
> Are you sure you have the correct address?
>
> Also, I tried several times to return your moisture questionaire, but
> your email address bounced it back to me every time . . . can you send
> us your correct email?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bruce King, PE
> Director, Ecological Building Network  ( www.ecobuildnetwork.org )
> Publisher, Green Building Press  ( www.greenbuildingpress.com )
> 209 Caledonia St.
> Sausalito, CA 94965  USA
> (415) 331-7630
> bruce@ ecobuildnetwork.org

> multipart/alternative
>   text/enriched
> ---
> regional straw construction organizations. The costs of operating this
> list are underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in exchange for use of the
> GSBN as an advisory board and technical editing arm.

Kuba

3 Blvd. de la Villette
75010 Paris

+33 (0)1 42 41 04 94