Re: GSBN:Moisture research

Don't know why it didn't work for Bruce, but I've downloaded the full
thesis PDF (8mb) and  made it available temporarily at
<a  target="_blank" href="http://sustainablesources.com/test/tp_phd.pdf";>http://sustainablesources.com/test/tp_phd.pdf</a>

It's 8mb.  Watch out if you're on a slow connection!