Re: GSBN:Welcome Alex Cicelsky to GSBN

Greetings Alex and community members,

Matts and want to personally welcome you to the GSBN.  We have just finished
the last of the wonderful Lotan dates you gave us during your visit in our
kitchen years ago.  We have admired your perseverance and work as champions over
the years, and know that you will be a wonderful addition to our forum.

Judy anbd Matts

Judy Knox and Matts Myhrman
Out On Bale
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, Az  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

Each of us can and must champion the evolutionary breakthroughs necessary to
sustain all life.  The journey of a champion is difficult, AND our access to a
joyful life.
Judy Knox