GSBN:NOMINATION TO LIST

Gooday All,
We would like to nominate our colleague Brian Hodge to join this list. Brian lives not far from us in Central Victoria, Australia.
Brian is a builder of many years experience, who is now working on educating owner builders in creating their own healthy strawbale home.
Currently he is doing the final editing on his book, which will be published this year by CSIRO publishing. It will be one of only a few strawbale books written for the Australian way of building. With his years of hands on building experience, Brians book has a very practical approach.
This list is a great way for us down under to keep in contact with the industry. Being so far apart from each other, the list is a great contact point
Cheers,
Helen & Per Bernard
Architect & Builder
www.unicornhouse.net