From: "Andrew Webb" design@...
To: GSBN@...
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 1:37 PM
Subject: GSBN:NOMINATION FOR BRIAN HODGE

Although I have not met him face to face I have had some good
discussions with Brian and am impressed with what I know of his work and
with his efforts to support Ausbale .  Being a recent member myself,
I'll defer to others; but for what it's worth I would like to see Brian
on GSBN.

-Andrew Webb

regional straw construction organizations. The costs of operating this
list are underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in exchange for use of the
GSBN as an advisory board and technical editing arm.

send email to GSBN@...HELP in the SUBJECT
ine.  ----