RE: GSBN:Moisture research

No.  They didn«t document anything.  They are very intelligent, hard-working
but somewhat unscientific people.  The "head" of the project says he is an
engineer, but doesn«t work as such as far as I am aware.  The other man
involved in the project is dedicated to spiritual work.

You can contact Milan (who helped build the building) at devamilan@...
if you want to ask for more details.  I believe he speaks some English...

I will get that questionnaire filled out in June, I hope.  We have the first
Spanish Strawbale Network conference next weekend and I am quite busy
preparing at the moment.

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@...