GSBN:Re Enquiry re Egypt.

G ' day Balers

Can anyone on the lists help this lady with her request please.

*Hello John,I spoke with you a few days ago,(Allan the fellow that lives
with Geoff  Lawton and  Nadia in Lismore) suggested that I may contact
you . I spoke with you this past Friday,you had mentioned that I should
e-mail you and that you would somehow  go through your internet web and
connect me with someone that might possibly know someone in Egypt for a
permaculture contact....specifically strawbale construction,and also
someone that can get me a rainwater collection tank to set up on my new
farm land as well.*
*I want to purchase farmland in the Delta region  in Egypt...near
Shebbin El Kom, or Tanta, or Kefra Shayak, or el Mansour, or Benha,or El
Bahera  or a town really close to these areas of the Delta.This contact
person in Egypt may even possibly,Im hoping know of farm land that I may
purchase as well. Please can you help me contact someone in Egypt now .I
want to make arrangement s before I even enter the country.*
*thankyou John for speaking with me Friday and offering to help*
*kathy*
*my phone in the states 0011+1+646 312 9275*
Email:  Kathy al_ilm9000@...
*thanx *

Regards John Glassford
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.glassford.com.au";>http://www.glassford.com.au</a>