RE: GSBN:Convert US R value to French R value + French SB gathering

Hi all,

Seeing andr?s' note reminds me.  We held our first real Spanish SB Network
meeting in May (19-21) as well.  We had about 60 people and lots of
interest...Since we held it in Galicia they decided to form a "Regional"
group there, and all is going well...an English guy named Mark Eastgate
should be sending a note about it to TLS...

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@...
(0034)657 33 51 62