GSBN:RICE-STRAW

  Queridos Amigos,

  hello from Spain. I just read an email which sent a person who is working in a very interesting project for recycling rice straw, which is - I did'tn knew- the main waste generated during the harvest, constituiting an important environmental problem (I live in a part without this problem). At the moment they're working to re-use this "waste" as a compost, etc. (I recomend to read the English version of the web-page www.eco-rice.net
  This person is really interested to give rice-straw the chance to be used in different versions and he thought about natural building-materials... a rice-straw-bale. That's why he wrote us, to know more about the material. So, if anybody has information (biological, chemical composition, etc...it would be great to receive this info!!!
  Thanks,
  Maren

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m?viles desde 1 c?ntimo por minuto.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://es.voice.yahoo.com";>http://es.voice.yahoo.com</a>