Re: GSBN:plaster and straw question

G ' day All on GSBN

We are using lime plaster on a building near Sydney and we used a
fibre mesh for the second coat i.e. we applied the mesh to the second
coat after it was applied and then brushed the coat for a key for the
final coat.

Those of you on SB r-us an see the result in the photos section.

I am asking if we should apply bond crete to the second coat befpore
we apply the final coat or some such product.  The builders on the job
have no experience in lime render I do not see a problem with doing so
but I doubt it will do much good.  We used bond crete in teh house at
Ballarat and it worked well on the final caot application between
second and third coats.

Anyhow have a squiz at the photo section in SB r-us an dlet me know
what you think.

Kind regards
John Glassford
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions