Re: GSBN:plaster and straw question

John,

The recent SB project I was involved in uses naturally hydraulic lime
finish on the exterior. A polyester mesh was applied in wet on the
second coat. The surface was roughed as much as possible using combs
for a key for the final very thin coat. no cracking at all and a little
delamination due to a a too thin final coat. The delamination is minor
and in general have the impression that this is only due to the
thinness of the final coat in t5he spots where delamination is evident
it is maybe only 2-3mm thick.

Rene