From: "Joyce Coppinger" jc10508@...
To: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 12:02 AM
Subject: GSBN:Photos of bales and stacks

Hello all,

We're beginning to work on the annual resource guide for publishing in
December 2006 (Note the change in month of publishing from September to
December to follow a calendar year).

For the cover, we'd like to include photographs of the different types of
haystacks and strawbales around the world, and include the word "straw" in
as many different languages as we can. If you have jpg or tiff files (300
dpi) black and white or color that you'd like to share for this purpose,
please send as soon as you can.

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

multipart/mixed