Re: GSBN:Photos of bales and stacks

Thanks for adding to the list of words meaning straw. I didn't see an
attachment showing round bales. Do you ever used round bales for sb
construction? We've rebaled a few round bales into square bales for
construction, but I don't know of anyone who has used round bales for walls.
I can't imagine why one would do this.

Appreciate the help!

Joyce

on 7.5.2006 6:26 PM, Bohdan Dorniak & Co Pty Ltd at bdco@...: