Re: GSBN:Photos of bales and stacks

Hi,

Building with round bales... The illustrous and often on the SB road Tom Rijven
did! See his experiment on his website.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://habitatvegetal.com/construire-en-paille-experimental.php";>http://habitatvegetal.com/construire-en-paille-experimental.php</a>

Why? Because Tom likes a chalenge I guess.

As for the 'bousillage': It is a word of french origin (as I understand 60% of
all english words are). In France it means a masonry of mud and straw. But
what's not so nice is that the word also means a work that is done in haste and
of poor quality. The verb 'Bousiller' means to put in place a bousillage but
also to do a job in haste and of poor quality and its final meaning is 'killing
or destroying'. The verb is frequently used nowadays for its latter two meanings
(and nobody knows of its muddy origin). Funny how words evolve...

By the by, "Paille" means "straw" in french, but Joyce already knew that.

Au revoir,

Andr?

La Maison en PAILLE

PS bon voyage and bon appetit for those on the road to rice country.