GSBN:Photos of bales and stacks

  For Joyce: In Spanish we say:

  Fardos (de paja)
  Balas (de paja)
  Pacas (de paja)

  Hello world,

  2 questions:

  - End september we will make rice-straw-bales. The farmer told us, that rice is so strong, that not every baling-machine will be able to press this type of straw. Has anybody information or experience with rice-straw?

  - I need information about building with big-bales. How are the techniques to construct with this type of bales...I suppose no stacks are needed or compression...?

  Thanks from Spain,

  Maren

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m?viles desde 1 c?ntimo por minuto.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://es.voice.yahoo.com";>http://es.voice.yahoo.com</a>