Re: GSBN:Photos of bales and stacks

Thanks Maren for the Spanish words for straw... I'll send you a separate
email about rice straw  information source.

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

on 7.7.2006 10:41 AM, Maren Termens at autoconstruccin@...: