Re: GSBN:Photos of bales and stacks

In a message dated 7/6/2006 7:24:27 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
jc10508@...:

> I didn't see an
> attachment showing round bales. Do you ever used round bales for sb
> construction? We've rebaled a few round bales into square bales for
> construction, but I don't know of anyone who has used round bales for walls.
> I can't imagine why one would do this.
>
> Appreciate the help!

Joyce,  I do remember hearing, some years ago, of a structure built to house
retired circus animals, that used big round bales stacked with the flat ends
on the foundation. Supposedly located somewhere near Boulder, CO.  Maybe some
of the folks in COSBA can provide more info.