Re: GSBN:Photos of bales and stacks

Hi Joyce,

I understood that there was a very interesting hog barn built using
giant round bales in Alberta a few years ago. It was unplastered as I
remember and had a silo roof plunked on top. The intention was to
create a temporary structure, but I believe it served shelter for
some years. I don't have more info than that.... perhaps it is one of
those mythic structures we love to spin tales about.

kim