GSBN:Borax in plaster

Hello baleheads,

One of our workshop participants asked me if they can earth-plaster (inside)
late in the autum. (of course they know that it is better to plaster during
summer but time flies...
I suggested to ventilate and to make sure the moisture laden air gets out of the
house. They might heat the house also (but I'm conviced that ventilation is more
important, like stirring a cold coffee to dilute the suggar rather than hot
coffee without stirring).
I remember reading that one can also add borax to the earthen plaster to avoid
mould. Does any of you have exp?rience with borax in the plaster. And how much
would you advice to use?

Thanks for your advice.

Warm bale greetings,

André canyoupleasescrapeoffthatmouldofmyback de Bouter