Re: GSBN:Question regaarding toe-ups

Hello,

One product that is frequently used in France to fill this space is Hemp (the
cellulose part of the stem) It comes in sacs (and is also used with hydraulic
lime to make walls when poured in a formwork). We usually pour it dry in the
voids.

Just one note on the moisture build up on ground level: Even if we are sure the
there will be no water comming from the roof. There are still window leaks to
be considered and floods in the house from broken waterpipes/machines. Or just
that guy (in fact a good friend of mine) that put his beers in the bathtub and
put on the watertab before dosing off for a well deserved siesta. Too bad the
overflow hole was not designed for the amount of water that came out of the
tab...

Bale on and keep those bales from composting,

Andr?

One more

Selon Tom Hahn tomhahn@...: