RE: GSBN:Borax in plaster

I don«t know about Borax in the Mix, but about plastering in the autum.  I
had no problem.  One plaster took over two weeks to dry (it probably would
have dried sooner in the winter, as then I have to stove lit!).  It did
sprout some green shoots of wheat, and a bit of mold, but all this dried up
quite quickly, as I wasn«t watering my inside walls.  In the 2 1/2 years
which have passed since then, I have had no problems with them.

I did have problems when plastering outdoors in the winter because the
freezes crack the plaster if they arrive before the plaster has dried.

Sincerely,

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@...