Re: GSBN:First ASTM E-119 Full Scale Fire Test with Hose Stream Test - PASSED!

Thanks VERY much to ALL of you.  A major success!

Thank you David E. for your description and to Bill C. for the edifying
additional information.  This could come in very handy and just in time for
bolstering my SB Code effort here in California.

As I said to Bruce off-list, drink enough champagne to celebrate, but not so
much that you can't witness tomorrow's test.

Onward!

Martin Hammer