Re: GSBN:One more detail as we head into the second fire test

Great news about yesterday's test! Look forward to hearing about today's
testing results. You are all doing very valuable work. Look forward to
seeing the videos and having more details. Good Luck today!

Joyce

on 7.20.2006 7:39 AM, strawnet@...strawnet@...: