Re: GSBN:Fern Bales

Hellor Rikki,

I know of no Fern bale buildings.
With Tom Rijven (who tries just about anything) we once mixed finely chopped up
ferns in the plaster. It worked fine, but cutting the ferns is a dangerous job
as their stems cut our fingers very easily. I for one would not be easily
tempted to apply an earth plaster by hand on fern bales. (But ofcourse, one
needs to try to find out for sure)

Bye,

Andr?

Selon Rikki  Nitzkin rikkinitzkin@...: