From: GSBN [HYPERLINK
"<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@..."mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@..."mailto:GSBN@...] On
Behalf Of Rikki Nitzkin
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 1:07 AM
To: strawbale@amper.ped.muni.cz; 'GSBN'
Subject: GSBN:Fern Bales

HI all,

Here in Spain some people in GALICIA are going to make Fern Bales to try
building with.  They say the ferns are tough, and resistant to mold and
humidity&#xB7;Has anyone ever built with Fern Bales before?

Rikki Nitzkin

Aul?s, Lleida (Spain)

Auto-constructora y Educadora en Construcci?n con Balas de Paja y Revocos de
Arcilla

Co-ordinadora Red de Construcci?n con Balas de Paja

(0034) 657 33 51 62

 <HYPERLINK
"<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:rikkinitzkin@earthlink.net"mailto:rikkinitzkin@earthlink.net";>mailto:rikkinitzkin@earthlink.net"mailto:rikkinitzkin@...>
rikkinitzkin@...(Personal)

 <HYPERLINK "<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:casasdepaja@yahoo.es"mailto:casasdepaja@yahoo.es";>mailto:casasdepaja@yahoo.es"mailto:casasdepaja@...>
casasdepaja@...(Asuntos de la Red)

 <HYPERLINK "<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.casasdepaja.com"http://www.casasdepaja.com";>http://www.casasdepaja.com"http://www.casasdepaja.com</a>>
HYPERLINK "<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.casasdepaja.com"http://www.casasdepaja.com";>http://www.casasdepaja.com"http://www.casasdepaja.com</a>  (Red de
Construcci?n con Balas de Paja)

"Tenemos el Derecho y Responsabilidad de Crear el Mundo en que Queremos
Vivir"

"We Have the Right and Responsability to Create the World we Want to Live
in"

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative