From: "John Swearingen" jswearingen@...
To: "'GSBN'" GSBN@...; strawbale@...
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 7:50 PM
Subject: GSBN:Leather Bales

Hi.

I have friends down in the south of Brazil, in an area that was settled by
German shoemakers over a hundred years ago, and still is a center for shoe
manufacturing.  The leather is baled, and currently is warehoused.  It is a
bit of a hazard, since it releases toxins if it gets wet or burns.  They
were inquiring if it could be used for building projects?  What do you all
think?

John

John Swearingen
SKILLFUL MEANS