Re: GSBN:Leather Bales

Since failure in bale buildings often relates to the bales getting wet,
wouldn't it be ill-advised to build with bales of a material that "releases toxins
if it gets wet or burns"?   Although it might be OK for building a warehouse
to store more leather bales.   As for insulative value, although an unlined
leather jacket is effective as a windbreaker, is the leather itself very
insulative?   Keep us informed, John.

In a message dated 7/31/06 1:31:40 PM, lorobles55@...: