From: "Andrew Webb" design@...
To: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: GSBN:Leather Bales

Hi Brian,

I remember years ago hearing of a university project in Canada that
developed a machine to bale dry garbage, including plastics, to use as a
building material.  The bales were wrapped in a plastic mesh if I
remember correctly.  I'm not sure what became of that but perhaps some
of my fellow Canucks do?  Actually I think John Glassford mentioned it a
while back too.

All the best,
Andrew

brian wrote: