GSBN:Alternative Bales; was Leather Bales

Hi Lorenzo,

I respect your position but can I suggest an alternative perspective -
something is only garbage if it no longer has a use or benefit for
people, generally speaking.  If dry garbage (paper, cardboard, timber
scraps and plastic) can be transformed from refuse into a "healthy,
happy house", it seems to me that's a big win.  To invoke a different
spiritual tradition, perhaps it's akin to a lotus sprouting out of the mire?

Your fire concerns are certainly valid and need to be looked at
carefully in deciding on any construction material or system.

- Andrew

Lorenzo Robles wrote:
the
"darkness" of the stuff.
...Can you
imagine a fire in a plastic bottle house?