Re: GSBN:Alternative Bales

Hi all,
Just checking in to say that Matts and I did a Baleheart interview with a
couple in the mountians of Colorado who had built a beautiful home on a
foundation of huge plastic bottle bales, with walls of baled trash, mostly cereal
boxes, then stuccoed.  They live in an area with massive amounts of snow and cold
in the winter and the house was reported to be performing beautifully.
Judy

Judy Knox and Matts Myhrman
Out On Bale
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, Az  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

Each of us can and must champion the evolutionary breakthroughs necessary to
sustain all life.  The journey of a champion is difficult, AND our access to a
joyful life.
Judy Knox