RE: GSBN:Leather Bales--Plastic Bottle walls

I have seen a technique (used in Central America) about building with Filled
(not baled) 2liter coca-cola bottles mortared together with clay...I can
send on a short video and drawings of the technique if someone wants...just
tell me where to send it.

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@...