RE: GSBN:Requesting digital images of s-b domes and vaults

I don«t know if its very helpful, but in Germany there is a big Dome made by
Gernot Minke (I believe it was his...?) and in Seiben Linden (German
Ecovillage) there are two small, but well-made, load-bearing domes.

Maren Termens in Spain has lovely building made with a "Catenary Arch"...

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@...
(0034)657 33 51 62