From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of Rikki
Nitzkin
Sent: Saturday, 5 August 2006 2:50 AM
To: 'GSBN'
Subject: RE: GSBN:Leather Bales--Plastic Bottle walls

I have seen a technique (used in Central America) about building with
Filled (not baled) 2liter coca-cola bottles mortared together with
clay...I can send on a short video and drawings of the technique if
someone wants...just tell me where to send it.

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@...
(0034)657 33 51 62