From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of
MattsMyhrman@...
Sent: Monday, 7 August 2006 9:42 AM
To: GSBN@...
Subject: GSBN:Matts requests help again

I can't retrieve my list of contact info for the people who attended the
ISBBC 2004 in Denmark.   Can anyone in Germany provide me with an e-mail
address
for Martin Stengil (correct spelling?) who built two s-b domes at an
ecovillage in Germany (Seiben Linden?)?

Expanding on my earlier request for images of s-b vaults and domes, I
have
now found that my presentation is also supposed to cover round
buildings.   I
have images of several smaller such structures, including the thatched
beauty
that B. Jones did in Ireland, but have no images of any large ones.   I
have a
vague recollection of a big round building used to stable and train
horses
being mentioned on the GSBN.   If any of you can quickly provide digital
images of
this building (or any other large round building), or can get someone
else
to, I will be most grateful.   The unfortunate time pressure results
from the
reality that in a week, Judy and I begin a circuitous journey that will
bring us eventually to Ontario for the big gig.

The images should be of a resolution adequate for projecting onto a
screen or making a good 5 inch (12.7 cm) by 7 inch (17.8 cm)
photographic print. Expressed differently, my tecnical consultant, Tony
Novelli from DCAT, recommends that they be at least 800 pixels high by
600 pixels tall (better yet, 1024 by 768).

Thanks for anything you can do with such a deadline.

With greetings from your hopelessly round, domed and vaulted friend in
Arizona, Matts

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative

multipart/mixed
  image/jpeg
  image/jpeg
---