Re: GSBN:adresses en AmÚrique Latine

Hello Martin,

Here are some links to find projects abroad:

Labor on green building projects
A bulletin board to exchange info.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://odiseanet.com/gblc/index.php";>http://odiseanet.com/gblc/index.php</a>

Hands For Knowledge Building Sites and Courses
This is a correspondence list, a temporary replacement until the Hands for
Knowledge website is up and running.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawhomes.com/ISNBC/hands4k.html";>http://www.strawhomes.com/ISNBC/hands4k.html</a>

Green Dream Jobs
<a  target="_blank" href="http://sustainablebusiness.com";>http://sustainablebusiness.com</a> .

Willing Workers in Alternative Technology
A simple listserver where people with projects can find interns/apprentices and
vice versa.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://sustainablesources.com/wwat/";>http://sustainablesources.com/wwat/</a>

Looking forward to your evaluation (hope you will do one in French also)

Bye,

Andr?

Selon moehlmann moehlmann@...: