Re: GSBN:straw bale in the Wall Street Journal

Hi Lorenzo,

We don't allow attachments on GSBN due to the threat of spreading
email viruses.

Also, some members have slow dialup connections or have to pay by the
byte for what they download, and would definitely *not* welcome
attachments.  Those of us with fast connections sometimes forget and
send huge files...