From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of Bruce King
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 4:21 PM
To: GSBN
Subject: GSBN:Off The Wall Journal article -- the truth!

The article was the reporter's best attempt to reconcile the fact that
a certain architect  who is not Dan Smith -- and who had prompted the
article in the first place -- had royally screwed up the design.  It
was a classic case of architectural and engineering hubris, and they
made every possible mistake in the book, and even invented some new
ones <cut>