GSBN:Alfalfa Bales

Hi all,

I have gotten a request for information about the use of Bales made with
Alfalfa.  It seems that Argentina they are the only bales available.  Does
anyone know if they work well for building?  Alfalfa is usually ãfoodä for
animals, but if it is the only thing available·

Thanks,

Rikki Nitzkin

Aul?s, Lleida (Spain)

Auto-constructora y Educadora en Construcci?n con Balas de Paja y Revocos de
Arcilla

Co-ordinadora Red de Construcci?n con Balas de Paja

(0034) 657 33 51 62

 <<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:rikkinitzkin@earthlink.net";>mailto:rikkinitzkin@...> rikkinitzkin@...(Personal)

 <<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:casasdepaja@yahoo.es";>mailto:casasdepaja@...> casasdepaja@...(Asuntos de la Red)

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.casasdepaja.com";>http://www.casasdepaja.com</a>  (Red de Construcci?n con Balas de Paja)

"Tenemos el Derecho y Responsabilidad de Crear el Mundo en que Queremos
Vivir"

"We Have the Right and Responsability to Create the World we Want to Live
in"