GSBN:Alfalfa Bales

Hi,

  Looking in the dictionary, "alfalfa" in English is called also alfalfa or lucerne. I went to a firm nearby my home and they bale the green alfalfa to jumbo-bales. They first dry the alfalfa out, if not, the bale would rot. They know that drying it out, the bales last more than one year, perhaps you can call them and ask Mr. Salvador or Mr. Pericai. Tel.: 972 75 74 10. Their baling-machine is a fix one (not a baling machine that makes the bales on the field) and I never saw before so perfect and high-compressed bales.

  Maren

Rikki Nitzkin rikkinitzkin@... escribi?
  Hi all,

I have gotten a request for information about the use of Bales made with
Alfalfa. It seems that Argentina they are the only bales available. Does
anyone know if they work well for building? Alfalfa is usually ãfoodä for
animals, but if it is the only thing available·

Thanks,

Rikki Nitzkin

Aul?s, Lleida (Spain)

Auto-constructora y Educadora en Construcci?n con Balas de Paja y Revocos de
Arcilla

Co-ordinadora Red de Construcci?n con Balas de Paja

(0034) 657 33 51 62

rikkinitzkin@...(Personal)

casasdepaja@...(Asuntos de la Red)

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.casasdepaja.com";>http://www.casasdepaja.com</a> (Red de Construcci?n con Balas de Paja)

"Tenemos el Derecho y Responsabilidad de Crear el Mundo en que Queremos
Vivir"

"We Have the Right and Responsability to Create the World we Want to Live
in"

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m?viles desde 1 c?ntimo por minuto.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://es.voice.yahoo.com";>http://es.voice.yahoo.com</a>