GSBN:precompression - ventilations

Hi Maren, we used these truckload belts with spanners. They can have 5t and
are easy to handle... Success, Martin

Hello out there,

how is the exact ventilation capacity of strawbales (flat and on edge),
except from best experience which says no problem except bathrooms. If we
would use a regular calculation programme they don't substract of course
some ventilation capacity of strawbales. Say if I would calculate 225m3/h
how does it relate to a proper sb-wall insulation with 2 times 30-40 mm
limerender or for others earthrender?

Any discoveries?

All the best from Brittany
Martin Oehlmann