Re: GSBN:precompression - ventilations

Martin,

What do mean? I expect you mean how much air can flow through the bales
with plaster on. This is completely negligible with regards to
ventilating a room. The concept of 'breathing' SB walls is a complete
misnomer. The amount of air that actually passes through the plaster
would at the most be about 1/100 of a normal room ventilation rate and
in most cases should be even lower.

Rene